Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Labor Day Vacation

   Hey guys, I'm back! Did you miss me? I bet you did, but not for long! I am back, and I am going to write a storm! I think I just had a writers block for the past two weeks, but I need to write something, it's almost like therapy, to write about my day. Is that weird? Well, enough of my weirdness, it's time to write!
   Okay, I don't want to sugar coat it but, my weekend was awesome! We went to San Onofre, California! The first part was pretty bad though, we got up at five, and traveled the whole way there until one o'clock! Once we got there, we unpacked the tent, sleeping bag, and what ever you would take camping, right on the beach! Once we finished unpacking, we just walked the twenty feet to the beach, and hung out there for the rest of the day! Then we just went back, and did the obvious; we ate dinner, then went to bed. The next morning, we went to a Swat meet, and just went to the "marketplace" of it. There was clothes, food, furniture, hats, and so much more. We browsed everything! We just did it row by row. At the end, my mom said I could get something, if I did want anything. I ended up getting a cute jean jacket that could go with almost anything! I absolutely love it! The only downside is that I have to hand wash it, and hang it up to dry. My sister got a shirt, I think it's cute but I wouldn't wear it, because it's not my style. We got the clothes and headed back to the beach for the day. When we got to the beach, I tried to go out on the water, but the waves were huge! It was hard to get over them, so I ended up learning how to go under the waves on a boogie board. It was still hard though, because I just started doing that, plus with water pushing you, it's hard to hang on the board at times. After a while, I gave up and skin boarded, but I'm not good at that, so I kept falling over, so once my butt started to hurt a lot, I went up and finished my day. The next day we met our old friends, from when I was in the third grade! I hadn't seen them in two years, and they sure did change. Jane looked the same, but she was taller than me, and she's two years younger than me! Talk about serious growth spurt! And Sam, he looks like he is seventeen, but he is only fourteen! (I think) So we just hung out with them all day. The last day of camping we went to a different beach, to see which one we like better, and we slept under the stars, it was fun, but in the morning, my mom took a picture of me when I was sleeping! My mouth was open!!!! :-[ I don't like it when people take pictures of me sleeping. 
Left to right: My sister then me
 
In our home
We do second chances
We do thank yous
We do real
We do I'm sorry
We do love
We do laughter
We do mistakes
We do respect
We do happiness
We do dreams
We do faith
We do family

Author's Note: I am aware that some of my posts have been confusing, so I am trying to make it seem less confusing, the first step is to make sure the sentences flow, and the second step is to insert names, instead of having friend 1 and friend 2, I will have actually names, but they will not be the real name. I am putting in fake names so that people don't stalk my friends and family, the only real name is my name. 
My sister's blog is iwishiwasnormal.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment