Sunday, September 23, 2012

Food Challenges

Hello everyone! I just want to thank everyone for viewing my blog, and Lonnie, who wrote a very big comment on my last post. I think I am supposed to do five smiley faces. :-P :-) :-] :-D :-d C-: So there are all of the smiley faces I owe. Unless I said two, instead of one, here are more smiley faces just in case. :-3 L-: T-: Those are weird smiley faces, but they will do. On to the story of today though!
   Okay, have you ever heard of a food challenge? Well, they are definitely challenges. My friend and I kinda went on a food challenge frenzy, turns out there are ten main challenges that you could try to attempt, but some of them are impossible!
   The one that seems the easiest is the bread challenge. You have to eat a slice of bread in forty-five seconds, it sounds super easy, but it's not! I tried to eat it all in forty-five seconds, but I still had a small piece left when the time was up, and that was the easiest one!
   The hardest one would have to be the cinnamon challenge. In the cinnamon challenge, you have to take a spoonful of pure ground cinnamon, not cinnamon sugar, and try to eat it. I won't tell you what happens on this one, because you should see for yourself! Okay, I just found out that it's only a teaspoon of ground cinnamon you try to swallow, and that is easier than a full spoon. You guys should tell me if you do a full spoon, or if you just do a teaspoon.
   Another one of the challenges that I didn't do is the banana sprite challenge. In this challenge, you have to eat a banana and drink sprite without barfing in the next hour. This challenge is nearly impossible. I don't recommend you try to do it, but you can if you want to.
   Okay the easiest challenge, not the one that seems the easiest, is the pound of steak challenge. I didn't do this one with my friend, because we are only thirteen, but I bet that I have already done this. So, I think this is the easiest challenge, especially if you only eat a pound of steak for dinner.
   An impossible challenge to do is the jug of milk challenge. In this challenge, you are supposed to drink a gallon of milk, and not barf within the next hour. The reason why this challenge is impossible is simple. Your stomach isn't meant to hold more than half a gallon of milk, and most of the time, people who have a full gallon of milk, have food in there stomach! So, there is actually reasoning, that I know, to say that this is impossible. I'm not saying you can't, but unless your stomach has been genetically altered to hold a gallon of milk, then you will most likely end up barfing.
   Those are the only challenges I can remember, so that's the end of my post! You could find more if you look up food challenges on a web searcher.

"Work for a cause,
Not for applause
Live life to express,
Not to impress
Don't strive to make your presence noticed,
but to make your absence felt" 

Author's Note: I would love it if you guys told me if you did the food challenges. I would also love it if you tell me if you like the quotes! I shall write my next post in a couple days!

1 comment:

  1. I came and fed your fish, but I did not do any food challenges. I don't know why anyone would put a spoonful of cinnamon in their mouth, yuck! But I could eat a pound of steak, especially the kind that LSK makes!

    ReplyDelete