Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sorry

Okay, sorry guys, but I haven't had access to my computer all day, and I need to go to sleep right now, so I am going to make this quick, and write one of my favorite quotes I found online.

Eat the chocolate cake, get your hair wet, love someone, dance in those muddy puddles, tell someone off, draw a picture with crayons like your still a six year old and then give it to someone who is very important to you. Take a nap, go on vacation, do a cartwheel, make your own recipe, dance like no one sees you, paint each nail a different color, take a bath, laugh at a corny joke. Get on that table and dance, pick strawberries, take a jog, plant a garden, make an ugly shirt and wear it all day, learn a new language, write a song, date someone you wouldn't normally go for, make a scrapbook, go on a picnic, relax in the sun, make your own home video, kiss the un-kissed, hug the un-hugged, love the un-loved, and live your life to the fullest, so at the end of the day, you'll have no regrets, no sorrows, no disappointments.

Author's note: I did revise one spot, cause it cursed, so in case some little child is reading over their parents shoulder, I would not be responsible for them knowing that word!

2 comments:

  1. Love the quote, lots of good advice, and I think you should do as many of them as you can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the quote because of all of the things in them, and I will! You should do all of that stuff too!

      Delete