Tuesday, August 14, 2012

School is Starting!

   Hey I'm back! I know it's been a while, but I am going to just write about today, if that's okay. It is the last day of summer! Can anyone believe that? I certainly can't, my summer definitely went by way too fast. But, the end of summer also means the start of school. Ugh, but I am excited for this school year because I am going to a new school! So, its kinda like a fresh start. There are multiple reasons for me to be excited. First, the school has lockers! The last school I was in was an intermediate school so there wasn't any lockers. (Also, where I live, the school system is a little weird in my opinion. 1-5 is elementary, 6-7 is intermediate, 8-9 is middle, and 10-12 is high school!) The second thing I am excited is that I might have a class with my crush, and that should be the first thing on my list... The third reason is that I am going to the same school as my sister, again. She's only a year older than me, so we end up going to the same school a lot. She says her friends find me adorable. I don't know weather to be happy or sad about that, but I am going to go with happy :-) I think that's my last reason... WAIT! I found another reason! We have an A day and a B day, it sounds sort of interesting, don't you think? So, that's what is going on today!

S: smarts for free!
C: can't get better than this
H: hope is everywhere
O: opposing school will be futile!
O: oh please will school start already?
L: learn, live, and love


Author's note: This is Cj, and I am sorry for not writing for so long. From now on, I will try to write everyday. If it was New Year's I would make that commitment, but since it's not, you guys will just have to trust me. I might just write about random stuff, like recipes, and old lady stuff like KNITTING! Either way, I will write something. Also, I love comments! I will try to answer those too.
I just realized this is probably my biggest post!

No comments:

Post a Comment