Sunday, August 19, 2012

It's Sunday!

Okay, I know I said that I wouldn't write until Monday, but I lied! I have had an exciting weekend, so I just want to write it all before it goes away.
   On Saturday, we went to Sand Hollow! Sand Hollow is a lake past Hurricane. (Hurricane does not sound like Hurricane Katrina, but more like Hurri-can) There are two hot spots at Sand Hollow, the first spot is a large cliff jutting out into the lake. The water is really deep, and most of the people who are there are teenagers. The second spot is past the boat dock. It's a little marsh like place, but there are a lot of spots that are open and have a nice beach. That's where I went! We also brought along the kayaks, so that's what I did most of the time I was there. When I was sharing a kayak, I tipped the kayak on purpose just to get my sister mad. I did it many times, it was fun. Also, apparently I have allergies. When we were at the lake, I was sneezing like crazy and my nose was plugged! So, yeah.
   Today, we went on the razor! It was fun, and the views were great! But, my helmet was squeezing my head, I think my head grew... So, after a while, my cheeks started to hurt. :-( Once we got to the top, we ate our lunch, and guess what I saw! HORSES! (Just so ya know, I love horses.) I started to walk towards them, and instead of running away, they came towards me! Once I got close, I saw they had horse shoes, so they weren't wild. There were two that were a dark brown, one who was white and dappled with grey, and a caramel brown. I didn't really like the caramel brown one, because it tried to eat my pants! I like the one dark brown one, because it came right up to me and let me pet it forever! Eventually we had to go though, and the horses came right up to the razor! We ended up honking the horn, and they gave us enough room to leave.

H: hilarious
O: or not
R: really cool
S: superb
E: each are unique
S: some are weird

Author's Note: I might write on the weekends, but I might not. It's going to be an if. I probably am not going to, but if I do, you will have a nice treat!
Thank you, Dad, for joining.

No comments:

Post a Comment