Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Drama

Okay, today, I don't really feel like writing, but I need to write otherwise I won't write tomorrow! So here you go.
   Today, I wore a dress! Normally I am not a girly girl, but if you put me in a dress or boots, or both, you will see the true girl in me. :-) Since today is A day, I have history first period. We did a benchmark, and I think I did pretty good, but it doesn't count for our grades. My second period was band! I do enjoy band, but today, we only got our lockers, and finish our benchmark test from last week. So not as exciting as normal. After that I went to lunch, and they had cherry blossom chicken! To be honest, it tasted like a sweet and sour chicken. Or spicy, whatever it means. When I sat down, my one guy friend, he followed me. Again. I know, that he's my friend and all, but he gets really clingy. I hope he doesn't ask me out again. Once, when it was just me and him hanging out, he started putting his arm around my shoulder, and staying really close. Then he asked me out! So I took advice from my one friend, who is a girl, and told him that he was being a little stalkerish lately, he said it was because he had no one to follow. What. The. Heck. So, one of his friends said, and I quote, "It's not his fault, you are a cute girl in a skirt." <insert blush> and after he gave him the death glare, he said," Hey, I know you, I'm just speaking your mind." Yeah, I love the comment from the guy I do not know, but I have one correction. It's a DRESS! All day people keep calling it a skirt! Okay, after lunch, I went to homeroom, and went to the little theater for our Vice Principal to lecture us on what all the rules, which we read about in homeroom, and what gets you sent to the office. After that, I go to Exploring Technology, which was awesome! We started making a project, and I love doing that! My partner  and I made a teleportation idea, and our teacher thought it our project was really good! :-D After that, he called us up to present, and he said we did the best job presenting! That's another bonus! After that period, I have art, which is the last class of the day! We just drew the entire time, and he had us start a project, where we have to draw our name, in the form of art. Most of the examples included something they liked. So, I based mine off of the beach, cause I love the beach! I did a crab for the C, a sea shell for the A, two different types of sea weed for the S's, and the D was a conch shell, and the Y was a jellyfish! (My full name is Cassidy) I will post the picture of it when I am done!

A: awesome
R: radical
T: terrific

Author's note: I am going to set a goal of 500 page views, and I would like to say one thing, PLEASE do not reload the page to get more page views, it is nice, but technically cheating.
Cj out!

No comments:

Post a Comment