Sunday, August 26, 2012

Cross Country

Okay, sorry guys, but the internet was really slow, so I couldn't post anything. But I am posting right now!
   On Saturday morning, we had to get up at five. Well, my sister had to get up at five, and I know that some people do get up at five on a Saturday, but I don't! I like to sleep in! If you do, I am  really crazy later. So at eight o' clock my sister starts her race. She ran 3.2 miles in about twenty eight minutes, she did very good. After that we headed to our dad's and here I am now writing to you.

   Internet Quote of the Day:
All I want is
Peace, love, understanding,
and a chocolate bar
bigger than my head

Author's Note: I know it is short, but I didn't have much to write about this weekend
    Visit my sister's blog at iwishiwasnormal.wordpress.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment