Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First Day of School

I told you guys I would write again the next day! So, I'm happy! Of course, I'm going to write about school, as you can see in the title. The first day of school was actually really, really boring. A day's first class is history, and I think I will get along with the teacher in that class. My second class is band, and of course I love that class! Especially ... My third class is exploring technology, and I think I will also enjoy that class because you get to build stuff! :-D The last class of A day is  art, i love doing art! So, to sum it up, A day is my favorite day! B day, is going to be the day that I have the most homework. My first class is Language Arts Honors, then Gym, and the last one of the day is Honors Math. I have both of my honors class on that day, so you can see why I am going to be busy with homework on B day. I hope that I don't have too much homework on B day though, otherwise it's going to be hectic!

F: first
I: I love it
R: really fun
S: superb
T: time for a fresh start
D: done
A: awesome
Y: yay :-)

Author's note: I am still going to write everyday, even if it was boring.
                        I would love some comments, I will try and figure out how to respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment