Thursday, August 16, 2012

Boy Trouble

Okay, so today I went to lunch. I mean, that's normal. I got lunch today, and it was one of my favorites! So I gobbled it up, but after lunch is when the trouble started. My one friend, who shall not be named, started talking to me. (By the way, he has asked me out five times or more) And he was really loud, so a guy I sat by in the sixth grade came by too. I wanted to get away from them because they were being annoying, and I wanted to go talk to my crush. So I was going to go talk to my other friends, and they followed me! Luckily, my one friend came to my rescue and saved me. I was about to talk to my crush, but the bell rang! :-[] I am not happy. So, that's my problem, and Ali, if you keep your promise you will comment on this and help me!!!

B: bothersome sometimes
O: of course they follow the cute ones :-)
Y: yes they are annoying
S: some are super cute

Author's Note: I am still writing, that's three in a row now! And I also know that nobody reads this blog...
Another Note: My one friend could tell who my crush was, by the way I looked at him. She said I looked at that differently. Whatever that means.
   
Ali, please help, and since your my sister, join the site please!

2 comments:

  1. CJ - I read your blog because it so entertaining. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jim, and thank you for reading! :-D

    ReplyDelete