Saturday, February 16, 2013

Parade of Homes

   Hi! Again! I'm back! It's been a while since I wrote in my blog, and I would like to start writing again. I will probably not write about the past months I have not wrote, since I wouldn't be able to get the details. So, I will just be writing what is current in my life. Enjoy!
   Yesterday was the start of The Parade of Homes in St. George, and we didn't go last year since my sister and I were out of town. But, we get to go this time! Today, my mom and I saw house numbers 2, 3, 4, 5, and 27. All of them were pretty cool houses, but none of them caught my eye like they did two years ago. Hopefully there will be better ones tomorrow. Although, in the one house there was a hidden pantry! It looked like regular cabinets, but if you pushed on the paneling, it swung open! They also disguised the fridge as a cabinet, but it wasn't as cool as the hidden pantry.
   Alright, going back in time, on Thursday it was Valentine's day, but I'm sure you all knew that. I discovered that it is not only Valentine's day, but Singles Awareness Day? Do you know what that stands for? S.A.D; that's just plain sad!
   I didn't have a valentine, but if you want to think about it technically, I guess I did have a valentine, because  a guy gave me chocolate... but I don't know if that counts or not. Oh well.
   Last but not least, on Valentines day we had our third dance. I danced with six people, three were my friends, one was my crush, and the other two were people I knew. I think the one friend I danced with now thinks that I like him..... Oops :-\


"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards.
So when life is dragging you back with difficulties,
it means that it's going to launch you into something great."

                                      -Unknown


Author's Note: I will try writing more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment