Sunday, October 21, 2012

I'm back!

   Hello hello! I am so sorry guys, I haven't posted for a while now, but I have a valid reason. My computer wouldn't publish anything! So I couldn't post anything, but I am back with lots of news, and most likely a very long post.
   The first thing that pops into my mind is school. A quarter of the year is gone! Already! To be honest, I think since I only have a class every other day, it seems even shorter! Even the weekends seem short. Speaking of weekends, we had fall break on Thursday and Friday, making for a long relaxing weekend. Too bad every weekend isn't longer. I think the perfect length of a school week would be four days and the weekend would be three days instead of two, but then we would soon hate the four day week, so that wouldn't work. At least we get longer weekends every now and then.
   The second thing that happened was that I got my hair done! I used to have blonde hair, but when we moved to Utah, my hair started to turn brown, but I got highlights, making my hair look blonde still, but I got tired of the roots. So, I got an Ombre! It's where they have your hair change from one color to another, usually dark to light,  but sometimes it goes light to dark. They take your natural hair color as the starting color, and have it transition to another color. In my case, they just made my roots a little darker, and kept my highlights as the finishing color. The stylist made my Ombre look really subtle, so you could hardly tell the difference with my hair. The stylist did trim my hair, since it had split ends, and I even got bangs! :-D
   

Everybody is a genius.
But if you judge a fish,
by its ability to climb a tree
it will live its whole life
believing it is stupid.
        
                      -Albert Einstien


Author's Note: Again, I am sorry for not writing, and I hope I can get all of my viewers back!

1 comment:

  1. Your ombre is beautiful, maybe you should post a pic of it. I know somebody that has some amazing photos of you and your new hair.

    ReplyDelete