Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Reunion Part 1 " Hatred From a Child"

Well my family goes to a reunion every fourth of July. This time Jody and Daylin were there! ( I can not remember if they were there or not, but I think not.) Jaden, their son, was also their. I smiled at Jaden and he started crying! I tried and tried and tried to get him to like me! I swear he hates my gut! Every time he cried! It was madness to try and get him to like someone, besides his mom! The closest I got was a smile, and then a frown! Oh well. ( He kinda hated everyone except his mom.)

ATTENTION: This is only part of my reunion. I will tell more about my reunion later, but not the boring parts because well.... they are boring. ALSO! sorry about writing for a while because nothing exciting happened during that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment