Saturday, July 30, 2011

Chipmunks Gone Wild!

Yesterday my sister, my dad, and I went hiking on a new trail on Mt. Charleston. It took way longer than expected though and we had to take TONS of breaks. When we finally made it to the top we had squashed sandwiches. When we were done with our sandwiches I had some bread left. Then my dad starts taking off little pieces off bread. Then little chipmunks started coming out and nibbling on the bread pieces. Then they shoved it in their mouths and ran away! When we ran out of bread we gave them the leftovers of our energy bars, but instead of eating the nuts from the energy bar they tried eating the wrapper and licking it! They licked the wrapper like it was a lollipop! The funniest part was how big there tongue was! 'cause their mouth was tiny then all the sudden a gigantic, pink tongue pops out! It was crazy! Then I put nuts on my foot and they were all around me! After that we climbed down the mountain and went home. After that we went home and I realized that one of those chipmunks almost climbed up my pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment