Monday, October 10, 2011

Dragon Books

Have you ever been obsessed with something. I know I have. The latest thing I have been doing is reading books about dragons. I have been so obsessed with it. I have read every book in the school library that has to deal with dragons! It is ridiculous. I asked my friend for a suggestion and believe me that was a mistake. She kept picking small books about things I definitely did not want to read. Then I was saved! My other friend came and suggested dragon books! Finally! But ,of course, my friend suggested books I have already read. So I am still bookless. Although I need to find a book that my one friend hasn't read and is about dragons.

Dragons are...
Respected
Amazing
Gigantic or small
One of the world's secrets
N
ear the stars

No comments:

Post a Comment